11 February 2016

Updates

Hey guys! It has been a while since I last posted and I'm sorry about that
 But... a new update has come out and that's sort of my thing so I'll tell you guys about that.

1. Login Screen
Some of you people may have not noticed this yet (like I was) because you always tick the 'keep me logged in' box (or is that just me?)


It's pretty cool but... they haven't updated the other pages so when you go onto wooznews for example, you get the old page:

Err... hopefully this gets updated?


Also, we have this for us non-vips out there when switching between unitz (BTW I use adblock so that is why there is no video in it):
So that's all of the changes I noticed. If you have any others, let me know and I will upload it here (with credit)
That's all!











xp100
Happy Valentine's Day!
(or for some, Singles
                      Appreciation/ Awareness
                      Day
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...