23 March 2017

Legendary Looks in the Store!


Hey, Woozens! Jess here.
As you may have seen, some new outfits have appeared on the WoozNewz and in the Woozworld Store, and it looks like the team is still going with their current Once Upon a Wooz theme with fancy princess dresses and glamorous hairstyles.
Below is a review on the two outfits in Her Wondrous Styles!

First is the Princess Maleen outfit!
I love the gorgeous, flowing hairdo and the little crown on top. With the ruffled dress (and gloves if you buy a full pack, or put on some gloves from Shopz,) this is probably my favorite outfit out of the two! I love the descriptions for the outfits too. The glittering, sky-blue eyes on the model make it even prettier! Since prom is apparently coming up (Is it? I don't really know what prom is about, and I don't intend to. xD) This is definitely the dress I would pick if I were going!
This outfit gets a 9.5/10 from me :)


Then we have the Marion outfit. I don't know about you, but this somehow reminds me of the Bowtea outfit from a long while ago. The shape is similar, along with the bows embellishing the dress! What I like most about this one is the long hair and the smooth, sleek texture of the cyan skirt. 
Overall, I would rate this one a 7/10.



~ j e s s


No comments:

Post a Comment