11 May 2013

Funny Statuses

Hey everyone! Kpkeila here, and I'm going to tell you guys some funny statuses for your Woozin, since we all know those statuses that are SOO emotional and heart-felt, AND I HAVE GOTTEN SO TIRED OF THEM! Example:
 "All the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound. So ashamed, so confused, I was broken and bruised.. - Warrior , Demi Lovato Won't be on as much because the teacher strike is over and sports are BACKK! c: <3" (rebecca-angel's status)

Well enough of all that gloomy-ness! That's why I created this post, so you could have FUN statuses that make a person LAUGH. Here we go:


1) She's not my hater, cuz' I ate her, with my gator, call a waitor, to come cater, nvm, I'll eat later, OMG, are those the Raiders?


2) The next time you go on a rollercoaster, bring some extra nails and say to the person ahead of you,
"Hey, I think these came out of your seat!" :3

3)I wonder what its like to fart in zero gravity. Does it like...propel you forward? These are things people need to know NASA!

4) Many things give us joy in life, but not nearly as much joy as finding money in a parking lot.

5) Some days I just wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.

6) If you ever feel like a failure, just know that somewhere in the world, someone just lost their straw inside a Capri Sun.

7) Don't treat someone like a chocolate chip cookie who treats you like a raisin cookie.

8)Oh, you lost your phone and it's on silent? That's too bad. If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it.

9)Most people say that ''Love is magic'' Just remember: Magic is an illusion

10)My tacos arrived with a fork on the plate. I can only guess it's there to stab potential taco thieves.

2 comments: