23 April 2013

It's that account....(Post is PG-13)


Hey guys!!!! It's Bethy Beth bringing you THE BEST!!!!!
I'm going to jump right into it!!

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS!!!!
There are a lot of dirty account names going around on woozworld, or even just the random ones like (EX)

SneakerOrHeels, those are the kind I don't mind!! -.-

But, pictured above, is one of the many I'm not happy with...

I think Woozworld needs to have some sort of username filter for when you're signing up... It's a cause and effect that's going on..

NO FILTER = DIRTY ACCOUNTS!

Woozworld is a family friendly game, that everyone should be able to play!! Some of my younger cousins play Woozworld... I don't want them seeing this stuff.

Comment if you agree that Woozworld should generate some kind of username filter!!

Anyways, that's all for now... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment