27 July 2015

How to Get Woozworld App on Kindle & Other Devices!

Hey guys, it's kpkeila! So, today I found out how to get the Woozworld app on my Kindle and I'm going to be sharing with you how to do so.

So if you have a Kindle Fire/Android you've probably noticed that there is no woozworld app in the Amazon Appstore :(

Well, good thing for you there is an alternative! To do so you will have to install another appstore on your kindle called "1Mobile Market". It's a really good appstore with over 1.2 million apps and 300k global users. It is 3rd party, but don't worry. I use it all the time.

This will work on various brands such as: Nokia, Blackberry, HTC, Huwaei. LG, Micromax, etc, or basically any android or kindle device that doesn't have access to the normal google play store.


  1. Activate third party apps on your kindle:

    2. Go to market.1mobile.com using your device .

     3. Save the file using Silk Browser.

    4. Go to where your downloads are (this is how to get to downloads for kindle)
    5. When you double click it press install. (For Kindle: It will say alot of permissions but it will           never use those permissions unless a certain app you download uses them)

    6. Once 1Mobile Market is installed, search Woozworld in the market and press Install
Click the one on the top right ONLY that says "Woozworld - Fashion and Fame MMO". The other ones will try to hack your account if you give them your information!

5. Once it's done downloading and installing, it will show up in your notifications. If not, uninstall the apk and start over.

6. Open the Woozworld app!

I wanted to make sure this app wasn't a scam since there are 2 fake apps in the appstore (the ducky one and the cheats one), so I logged in first with a poor account. It turned out to be legit! So I logged in with my real account and I'm glad I can play Woozworld on my Kindle now!

(P.S. I know alot of people are careful to install stuff and don't want to get viruses so NO this app does not have viruses, but when using 1Mobile Market only download major apps and not small ones,)

Happy playing guys! If you have any questions, just comment on this post  and I'll respond!
-kpkeila

No comments:

Post a Comment