17 November 2013

Major Makeover + 10,000 Views + Camp Saya!

Hey everyone! It's kpkeila here reporting to all of you woozworld voice fans! Today I have 3 topics to tell you guys about. Let's start off with 1!


1. Major Makeover Time!

 The Woozworld Voice is going to get a MAJOR makeover! We're going to get an all new header. And then we are going to change the template. After that, we are going to celebrate the new changes with a party filled with free food and drinks at kpkeila's exclusive Juiicy Fruiity cafe!

2. 10,000 Views!

 When I woke up this morning I checked the stats and it was at 10,0058! This means so much to me! Thank you for sticking with me everyon!

3. Camp Saya

 Everyone was looking forward to Camp Saya until it was canceled. Well it is being brought back by popular demand! And to add on to all of that great news, LatinLover00 and The Duckie Team will be attending and writing and article on the Camp, which will promote the blog BIG TIME.

Well all that news is great right? Well there's more to come, but I'll save it for the next post. I will post information about Camp Saya in a post later today.

Until the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment