14 January 2017

🎁Mya's Birthday Quiz Answers🎁

Hello, Woozens! AnimeLegend here, back at it with another post. Unfortunately, due to school work, I couldn't post the answers to the recent quiz. Sorry about that.


Any who, today, January 14th 2017, is MyaWooz's birthday! According to the What's Happening section in the new WoozPaper, she was going to release a birthday quiz tomorrow. But I guess she decided to release it earlier.



Without further ado, here are your awaited answers:
A photo posted by The Woozworld Voice 🎙 (@the_woozworld_voice) on

I'm sorry if you can't see some of the answers, because the colors of the Unitz are so dark. If you can't see them, I re-wrote them here:
1. Capricorn
2. Colony V
3. ZeenaWooz
4. Stay Stylish xx
5. Black Widow
6. Chocolate
7. Shoes
8. Purple

Your prize for today is your usual 50 beex and 5 wooz.


And that's it for now! Thank you for reading my post, and I'll see you all next time. Tootles!

(yayyy! new sign off pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment