23 January 2016

Be Yourself - Motivation from Katrina

                                  BE YOURSELF

Everyone says this is some type of saying people say when their friend, or family member says their ugly well, its NOT. So i have been bullied alot on woozworld, but it doesnt mean i really care. EVERYONE has their own style, so OWN IT. Now if you ever think your ugly, go to the mirror and say: I am beautiful/Handsome, I am smart, I WERK IT, I'm independent,  and I did not write this for only girls, but boys. almost everyone says: Boys dont cry. I mean how in the world can you say that, Its not like boys are robots. So anyways back to the point. When you were a baby, you wee born like you were. You cant change anything about yourself. So for anyone, dont change yourself just because of a girl or boy. Because remember you are #QUEEN/KINGGOALS So, be yourself no matter what, dont let anyone rule your life because people can imitate you but they can't duplicate you. Anyways, bye everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...