19 January 2016

New outfits

Hey guys! It's Amahix here with another post. Sorry that I have not been able to post last week- I had to study for my finals.  Today I'm going to tell you about the new outfits in the store. As some of you may known that it was Mya's birthday last week. She picked some of the best clothes from 2k15 and is putting them back in the store for a limited time only.


In the store right now you can get all of these clothes for only $19.99. Here is the next outfits:

 


The two packs above are $9.99

Here are the next outfits which are only $4.99 in store:





That's all the time I have for today. I hoped you liked all of these outfits. Be sure to go to the Woozworld store and buy some of these outfits. They are there for a limited time only so go buy fast. I'll see you next time. 

Love you xoxo- Amahix 

No comments:

Post a Comment