05 June 2016

How To Make A Paper Chandelier-Zendaya Wooz(Trial Blogger)

Hello everyone! I'm ZendayaColemanguv. Call me Zendaya Wooz or Zen! I'm a trial blogger. Today, I'm going to be teaching you guys how to make a cute paper chandelier! I have one in my room & it looks very nice! It's affordable and easy(only 3 STEPS!!) 
You will need:

  • 4 pieces of double-sided scrapbook paper
  • Picture of chandelier

  • Scissors
  • Hot glue
  • Fishing wire for hanging
Step 1:
Cut the paper how it shows in the picture above. It makes 1/4 of the chandelier.

Step 2:
Once it is cut out, trace it on each piece of scrapbook paper and cut it out.

Step 3:
Begin gluing the papers together by combining the two opposite sides first. Run a length of fishing wire along the glue line to secure the hanging device.Then connect the third side and finally, the fourth side.

It should turn out like this:


That's all it takes to create a gorgeous hanging light display to brighten up your room. Thanks for reading guys! Love you all! GET CUTTING ;)
- Zendaya Wooz

No comments:

Post a Comment