12 June 2016

Store Updates

Hey guys! It's amahix here with another post. Sorry that I have not been posting because  I am on vacation. Today I'm going to tell you about the new clothes that are in the store right now. . So anyway right now in the store they have some beautiful outfits that you can wear to prom. Since the theme of prom this year is under the sea, Woozworld decided to give us some under the sea outfits in store. Here are some of the outfits that you can choose from in the store:









I hope you guys liked this post and these outfits. Be sure if you want these outfits to go buy them now before they stop selling them in the store. They are low prices to. Next time I will do more updates on the shopz and the store. I'll keep you updated. See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment