20 April 2015

Things that Need to Come Back!

Hey guys! 
Today I'm going to be talking about things that NEED to come back in woozworld. Like seriously need to! So let's get started.

1. DEADMAU
Ok so this totally needs to come back. They are super rare and everyone wants them. You can't even find them in the marketplace! So really, it does ;D

2. Dolloween
Ok, I don't think its just me, but dolloween needs to come back this halloween. Honestly I think it's one of the best costumes woozworld ever made. The hairstyle can be used for anything!

2. Myariana Grande Outfit

Yes, I know they brought some wns back before, but they need to sell this outfit! Like totally! It's so chic and it really looks like Ariana. 

So that's all for today guys! There really is a lack of posts, and I can't post somedays. I know the amount of views has been declining, but YALL can come back now XD jk but really. 
NOTE NONE OF THESE PIC WERE MINE SO COURTESY TO DEM PIC OWNERS
Signing out,TheRealTori

No comments:

Post a Comment