19 August 2016

πŸ†The Woozlympics Have Arrived!πŸ†

Hey guys, Anime Wooz here! And today, I will be writing an article about... THE WOOZLYMPICS!

As you may know, the Rio Olympics started on August 5 2016, and lots of people have been spending their time watching and cheering their country! I guess that Woozworld decided to embrace the event, so they created a new event, just after WNS!

Sorry, but the snipping tool wasn't working. I only had this picture.

Basically, there are 4 teams:

- Water
- Fire
- Earth
- Wind

If you were online watching the Woozlympics opening ceremony on Woozworld, the Woozband said that they wanted to celebrate the 4 elements of life (which sounds pretty cheesy, in my opinion).

Every few days, they will release quests, where you compete for medals. You can either earn a gold, silver or bronze medal, or simply no medal at all. The point is to get more medals for your team. At the end of the event, the team with the most medals will win the Woozlympics!

Are you ready for the Woozlympics? Because I am TOTALLY READY! I'm on team Wind, which team are you on?

In regards of writing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment