22 September 2016

My top 5 "go to" outfits

     Hey guys it's Pastelbunny! Today I will be showing you guys my top 5 go to outfits.
Let's go!

#5-  this outfit is a tomboy-ish kind of look

Hair: Classical hair with hat by sahnq 
Torso: Classed shirt with backpack by Shadow836
Pants: Activz leggings with stripe
Shoes: sven sneakers

#4

This one just feels incomplete y'know? But seriously I was scrolling through the "boys" shop and I saw this top and it gave me bomber jacket vibes and it was cheap so I bought it.
Hair: Classical hair with hat by sahnq 
Torso: Swaggy jacket and tie *the name though*
Pants: Classiest jeans by Stella 123
Shoes: Classical platforms by sahnq 

#3 -This one is more on the girly side (fun fact about me: I love chokersπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ).
Hair: Valentina hair
Torso: Classical sweater by sahnq
Pants: Amare jeans
Shoes: Sven sneakers

#2
OK you may be like "why, in all of your outfits, do you wear svens?" The truth is they are like one of the only pair of shoes I have plus they're cute tbh so heheh.
Hair: Diamine hair
Torso: Summerbreeze plaid crop top
Pants: Amare jeans
Shoes: Do I really have to say this againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#1


I really love this outfit, color code is #ffc2bf  if you were wondering and of course gotta have that choker though, don't forget them SvensπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
Hair: Indizpendant buns
Torso: Emma sweater with choker
Pants: Pascal jeans
Shoes: Svens😈



Baiii guys, imma start calling you guys bunnies, clever huh. Anyway comment below which outfit was your fave and I'll see you bunnies next timeπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ.







No comments:

Post a Comment