31 October 2015

New Blogger: 20 Questions!

Hello gorgeous Woozens! :)
 I'm Mistically, and I'm joining Woozworld Voice today. (10/31/15) Happy Halloween y'all! I'm trick or treating. (and I will be 10 years from now ;D) I'm gonna a be a bird! (Pssst. Tell me your Halloween costumes in the comments!)
Speaking of other matters, I decided to do 20 questions tag so you can learn about meh! x3

What is your middle name?: Shhh, secret! o3o
What was favourite subject at school?: Art YAAS
What is your favourite drink?: um iced tea kthxbai
What is your favourite song at the moment?: I really like "Someone Like You" by Adele right now.
What is your favourite food?: POPCORN NOMS
What is the last thing you bought?: A tribal patterned shirt :D (I'm so trendy)
Favourite book of all time?: I love Smile by Raina Telegimer. (teehee graphic novel nerd)
Favourite Colour?: Blue or teal (aka my color code)
Do you have any pets?: Nope ;-; (But I have a stuffed sloth!)
Favourite Perfume?: I don't wear perfume :P but I like You and I (1D)
Favourite Holiday?: Halloween! Yaayy!
Are you married?: Nope (underage)
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yas I was born out of the country. My estimate: At least 5 times.
Do you speak any other language?: A teensy bit of French (learning in school) and a bit of other languages
How many siblings do you have?: One lil bro
What is your favourite shop?: Idk Ardene? xD
Favourite restaurant?: Opa! YUMZ (it's greek food :O)
When was the last time you cried?: Can't remember. (I'm a very joyful person.)
Favourite Blog?: lol this one
Favourite Movie?: ooo toughie. I liked minions. Tons of Disney movies also o3o
Favourite TV show?: Don't watch tv, but watching the Populars! (Woozworld series)
PC or Mac?: PC (also GO CHROMEBOOK AND WINDOWS)
What phone do you have?: none cri
How tall are you?: 5ft :O
Can you cook?: Some. I do a lil bit of baking, I make spaghetti and scrambled eggs. My specialty is cereal! (I'm so gourmet :D)
Well that's all for now! Have a very happy Halloween! (my lovely sign off pic will be out of season soon T.T) 
PEACE AND LOVE GUYS!
~Mistically





No comments:

Post a Comment