20 October 2015

Other virtual worlds!

Hey Guys, Bali here!

So I have noticed that A LOT of people have been saying "Im bored". So Im gonna list a couple of virtual worlds thats you can play when your 1000 friends aren't online! Here are my favorites:

Movie Star Planet- I think its a lot like woozworld however the chat filter is like no other. Once you play Msp you will never complain about woozworld's hashtags anymore! Click here to play!

Woozworld- Obviously you play this game since your on this blog! XD Click here to play! 

Second Life - I don't really play this game but everyone keeps saying its great! You have to be 13 years old to play 'cuz it has some mature content ;) Click here to play!

Weeworld- This game is stupid but if your bored then I guess its ok (lol) Click here to play!

And last but not least, this is one of my favorite links. Its very funny and you will be addcited to it! Click HEREEE to play! :D'

Well bye!!!! 



http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics



No comments:

Post a Comment