22 February 2016

My Personal Style Rules

Quote of the day: in order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. -Coco Chanel

Hello my beautiful people again! Now i wanted to discuss my schedule before we get down to fashion business. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be posting. Mondays is 'Style 101', Wednesday Will include reviews on new woozworld outfits, and Fridays will be trending outfits of the week. Saturdays and Sundays will be pretty random :) something surprising and fun! Just thought yall should know.


Now today's post is all about my styling rules. These rules are what i live by in the fashion world of course not everyone will agree! and every fashion rule does have certain exceptions! Here are my fashion Rules: 
  1. Never keep one certain color in your wardrobe!
  2. Match something that has a flow effect with something tight. Ex: Boyfriend jeans with a tight crop top.
  3. Never wear something because everyone else thinks its cute
Now for #1. This is one of my most useful rules first of all it keeps my outfits very diverse in colors, patterns, and style. Everyone has a favorite color (unless your like me where it changes every week) its good to have one! But keeping two or three colors is like staying in a box of fashion. Where outside is beautiful space full of colors and light. Mixing colors, patterns, styles, and adding diversity to your clothing makes for the perfect outfit! Another reason is because everyone changes i used to keep a whole wardrobe of light blue and white clothes on wzw. One day I woke up and didn't like blue anymore. Oops!

#2 Complimenting the style your wearing is a number one key to looking good. I have a flowy Indian styled shirt and it looks amazing with tight skinny jeans! The flow of the loose fabric and the tightness of my skinny jeans added a contrast that was much needed and made my outfit pop! But of course with all rules there is an exception and this rule is no exception. Selena Gomez recently wore a flowy blue skirt with a knit flowy crop top. It looked amazing! I tend to be more flexible with this rule :)

#3 I see this all the time in real and woozworld! Never wear something just because its "rare" or "trendy". Wear something because you love it and you look good in it!

I ALSO WANNA THANK EVERYONE WHO JOINED ME TO CELEBRATE ME BECOMING A WRITER FOR THIS BLOG <3 

Love,
       Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment