07 February 2017

New mod? Or something sinister???

Hi guys! So something is happening, I've attempted to reach a moderator for a statement regarding this and I am currently awaiting a response! So anyways, I was answering questions on the Woozband's post when I noticed this:
So I decided to look into it further! And found that his wallz is public!And what I found is rather interesting. He seems to be inputting commands and posting/recieving error codes of sorts. I'm reaching out to some staff to confirm this or deny. And I'm also reaching out to hackers through an alternate account to see what they think.


Now while I investigate I am curious as to what you all think it is. So please comment your thoughts! I'd love to interact with you guys and make our stories on this blog more interactive! So until next time!

~PoliceOfficerSam

No comments:

Post a Comment