28 February 2017

New program?!

So a lot (and by a lot I mean like 3 people) asked me to report the current status of the WoozGuidez program. As you may know the WoozGuidez program was ended back in February (if you do not know what happened a video was made by LatinLover00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhhnoK4InGE) but anyways, so a lot of people will be wondering when this program will return if ever. Well I have talked with some mods and animators and they have said the program WILL not be returning. BUT  they said there will be a program to take its place! I asked Jenny and she confirmed one is currently in the works. I will look more into this matter but as of right now I do not have much more information. I do apologise in advance for that, but I will see what I can find out!


~PoliceOfficerSam


*DISCLAIMER* I IN NO WAY AM TAKING CREDIT FOR THE VIDEO ALL CONTENT BELONGS TO LATINLOVER00

No comments:

Post a Comment