14 February 2017

Valentine's Day Quiz Answers

Hello Woozens! AnimeLegend here. Before I start off with the post, I would like to apologize for my inactivity in the blog. I've been really busy with school work, but now that the first semester is over, it'll get less intense. I'll try to stay more active now.

Also, Happy Valentines Day! I hope that you and  your valentine enjoy your day today.,

So today, I will be sharing with you guys the answers to the Valentine's Day Quiz, who actually came out yesterday. But I wanted to post it today because it's actually Valentine's Day today.

Here are your awaited answers:

The prize is the usual 50 beex and 5 wooz.

That's it for now! Thanks for reading my blog post, and I'll see you guys next time with another post. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment