04 July 2016

Introduction

Hi Everyone! It's Amy here and I have been accepted as an official blogger here on The Woozworld Voice! So I am going to introduce myself to you all in 10 sentences.


1. I've been on Woozworld for 5 years.

2. My favourite colour is BLUE!!

3. I have around 12 woozworld accounts. I use most of them for beex xD

4. I've been on many other blogs before and I used to run my own blog

5. I would say I'm not really a girly girl but not that much of a tomboy though my really good friends are boys.

6. I have 4 siblings. I hate them all. -_-

7. I'm on Woozworld quite a lot, but you may not see me around much now cause I mainly just mooch around making Unitz.

8. I think I'm quite mature. I don't say swear words.

9. I AM THE SKY QUEEN AND THE CHIEF WOOZEN-LIFE RUINER. THAT IS MY TITLE.

10. I rule.


So yeah, that's my Introduction post! Next is another Unitz Tutorial!





No comments:

Post a Comment