28 July 2016

WHAT TO DO IF YOU'RE BORED THIS SUMMER!!

Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry for not posting! I've been busy & I will post more now! Anyways , Its summer for most of you!! Sometimes I don't know what to do.Here are some things to do virtually, and/or in real life! 

1. WOOZWORLD!

Who doesnt love Woozworld? You can troll on there, meet new friends, make units, and date VIRTUALLY lol. Add me✨😎 ZendayaColemanBuguv

2. BEACHHHH!!!!!

YASS! The beach is so lit! You get to swim, meet new friends, play in the sand, and of course, BE YOURSELF!!! :).

3. ACT!!

Oh gosh! "My parents are really overprotective so I cant really go anywhere Zen." This is a fun thing to do! Act like your on a famous tv show and just express yourself. Its better to play with your siblings. Preferably younger siblings. They tend to make the "show" more lit ✌💕 and they listen... sometimes. Use your imagination.


4. LEMONADE STAND!!! 
Make a lemonade stand!!! Theyre reallllyyy easy to make (Tutorial coming soon). You can use that money to.....
5. GO TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK!
OMGG!!! I love parks!! You get to go on rides, eat, and have fun!!! 
Thats it for today. Thank you for reading and dont forget to check out our other posts! See you tomorrow!!! Bye! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment