29 May 2013

Hey Everyone!

Hey everyone! It's me kpkeila, so exciting news, I am actually on a plane RIGHT NOW (and It's my first time!!!! I'm so excited) but since my Meme contest ends on June 1st and I won't be here June 1st, i'll just be posting the results to the meme contest RIGHT NOW!

First place goes to: XOXOBUBBLEGUM with this pic:
LOL! While I was viewing this one the people in the back of my chair got angry cuz' I laughed so hard!

XOXObubblegum will win her 300 wooz on June 4th, she gets a special shoutout, and I will make a hand-drawn drawing for her and post it here!

Second Place goes to: Cheeryj with this picture!
Lol, I read this one before I got on the plane, but I was dying laughing!

Cheeryj will win her 100 wooz on June 4th, she gets a special shoutout, and I will make a hand-drawn drawing for her and post it here!

Third Place: Goes to JennetteV with this pic!
At first I didn't really understand her picture until I read her caption, "I think it's like a joke. Because the white belt is the first belt you get."

She will win her 50 wooz on June 4th, she gets a special shoutout, and I will make a hand-drawn drawing for her and post it here!

Runner-ups

Thanks for the laughs! -
KPKEILA



2 comments:

  1. omg omg omg im hyperventilating right now! ahhh! thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, how do you give us the wooz?

    ReplyDelete