25 May 2013

Costume Day : BETH'S COSTUME!! :D

HEY GUYS, IT BETHY BETH BRINGING YOU DA BESSSSSSTTTTTTTT! <3

I went on the blog just now and saw everyone was posting pictures of themselves in costumes, then I was all like "What The French Toast?" AND BA BAAAAM!  Keila's post was there and it was all like "Today's Costume Day, Blah... Blah... Blah."

But Anyways, I have TONS OF COSTUMES! But This costume I haven't wore in awhile ;) YOU KNOW IT WAS LONG AGO, BECAUSE MY HAIR WAS BLACK BACK THEN IN DA DAYY! :3

I decided to use my Irish Lady Costume! It was for St.Patty's day :p Changed it up a bit though!
Pink and Purple was my thannggg (recently, I've discovered that I really like Pink Now! :O)
IT'S CUTE RIGHT?

I hope you guys Like it! <3

PEACE, LOVE, RUBBER GLOVES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment