22 May 2013

10 THINGS!

HELLO IT'S BETHY BETH BRINGING YOU DA BEST!
GUESS WHAT I'M DOING TODAYYY!!
I am going to post 5 things that annoy me, and 5 annoying things that I do! :p
OOOOHHHHH I'M ABOUT TO DIVEEEE IN!! -Trey Songz Moment-
-10 Things that annoy my dear soul-
1. When I'm on the phone with somebody, and they start having a FULL-ON conversation with someone else. LIKE NO, NO PLAYBOY .. -Nicki Minaj Moment-
2.People nagging me for being on the Computer for too long/much. (Well, MY COMPUTER LOVES ME)
3."Ready?" "Yes!" -about 100 years later-"WAIT, OH WAIT IT'S ON VIDEO"
4. "Dinner's ready!" -Walks downstairs- "Where's the food?" "It'll be ready in about 15 minute, set the table"
-.-
5.-Listening to music- 'Oooh, CAN I LISTEN!?" -Takes one of my Earbuds- NO JUST NO! -.-
-10 ways I get revenge on people who annoy me, I prefer to say that-
1.-Playing music really loud- "Can you cut that down?" -continues listening-
2. Okay, this is weird, but when I want someone's attention... I pet their shoulder :p IT WORKS!
3."DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
4."Shut up, I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!" -5 minutes later- "Ermm, Can you help me?'
5.-SILENT TREATMENT-
I TAG KEILA! JENETTE! AND JESS! OH, AND JUSTIN BIEBER <3


2 comments:

  1. Ty for tagging me and call me Jenn plz. I poke pplz shoulder ALL the time, my parents hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD It gets on everyone's nerves doesn't it! Oki Jenn :D Yw for tagging you :p

    ReplyDelete