09 May 2013

Mix'N Natch Review!


Hey guys! So basically, I made a Mix'M Match outfit.Hope you look. Sorry it took long, I was doing outfit by outfit, and btw this MIGHT be my last post for today.I'll keep score for the contest. Anyways, here's the Mix'M Match outfit for today! 


                                                                                                               Outfit 1
                                                                                                    


What you are looking at is the flower girl outfit, not acutally, but yeah.
I wear this for parties and  hangouts with my friends!
                                                                                            
                                                                                                         Outfit 2
This outfit is "Warm Bear". This is a red and gray-ish design.
I recommend this if you like to cover the arms, not show them.


                                                                                                        Outfit 3
This outfit is a casual day outfit, where it means,
"I'm pretty no matter what!"



I will be doing Mix'N Match every Thursday. Okay guys, and shoutout to truebabe for the out standing pic I saw for the contest! Anyways,I got other great ones too .I will be announcing them tommorrow, so again i'll see you tommorrow or the next post. Comment on which ones your fav! Mine is number one.
~jessc53534


No comments:

Post a Comment