02 May 2013

New Woozworld, or Old Woozworld?

Hey Guys, It's Bethy Beth here!! Bringing you the latest and UP TO DATEST!!!

anyways, Woozworld has been changing..... ALOT!!!....

First, it was our writing, then it got somewhat better when they added Woozin, then, they started making more and more changes :/

Personally, I do LIKE the new Woozworld, I don't have a problem with it... but at MOST times, I DO miss the Old Woozworld..

alot of people are going on and on and on and on and on and on!!!

like, omg... SHUT UP ALREADY!!! WE ALL MISS THE OLD WOOZWORLD, I MEAN THERE'S NO TURNING BACK NO, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!

-Watermelondrea Mode-

eeh, sowwy!! But for real, what is your opinion on what's happening?


3 comments:

  1. I hate the new woozworld! :( But there are somethings that are better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the woozworld we have now has toilet which is pretty cool but...i like the old woozworld kidstudio
    D': from:twermaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the old Woozworld.. and i also prefer the old Woozworld CEO.. The new Woozworld CEO is stupid...

    ReplyDelete